The tambour door system glides easily along injection-moulded tracks designed with a rolling radius, and fully recede into the cupboard carcass, offering unimpeded access. This makes them practical to instal in narrow office aisles and corridors or even in corners, saving valuable office floor space.
The double-walled PVC slat construction of the tambour doors, with internal webbing, ensures door stability and prevents doors jamming in the tracks. A single-point, key-activated locking system operates in metal lead tambour slats to secure the cupboard’s contents.
The tambour cupboard carcass features a quality metal construction, with a welded metal support frame for durability. A wide selection of accessories can be fitted for storage flexibility. Bolted internal supports have 25mm vertical adjustment to maximise storage space utilisation within the cupboard. Available in a range of heights and widths, tambour can be integrated into any office environment.
- Internal carcass assembly
- Available fully assembled or as a flat pack
- Key locking
- Fully retractable tambour door system
- Double-wall PVC slat doors with internal webbing
- Injection-moulded door track
- Fixed metal internal uprights
- 25mm vertical shelf adjustment
- Wide range of accessories
- Roll-Out Reference Shelf
- Pull-Out Frame
- Data Drawer