These multi-functional storage units suit personal or communal file access and provide additional work surfaces or work area partitions.
A progressive ball bearing runner system fully extends smoothly even when fully loaded to allow complete access to each drawer.
Designed for optimal load carrying capability, Brownbuilt Lateral Files feature welded internal cabinet and base frame assemblies.
Drawer bodies are rigid, two-piece constructions, with full height backs to provide extra strength and prevent file loss.
Integrated adjustable suspension hanger frames can be installed to allow foolscap file storage either front-to-rear or laterally across the full width of the drawer.
- Available fully assembled or in flat pack
- Integrated full-width flush handle
- Compact lock
- Concealed levelling feet
- Slim line cabinet carcass
- Robust cabinet frame
- Full height powder coated drawer body
- Full extension ball bearing runner system
- Individual drawer lock-out mechanism
- Runners tested to 50,000 cycles with 30kg load